Monday, August 11, 2008

Wyoming Downs

Since I'm getting grief for not posting - here you go..lol. I don't have too much going on that includes pictures - so this is the most recent event. Saturday morning Ryan (the guy I'm currently dating) decided that a trip to the Downs would be fun for a couple of hours! So, we loaded up and went...it was a blast! It was me, Ryan and his friend Mckay. Here are some pics...but please note, I was a little lame and didn't get any of the actually race?! Yeah...I didn't realize that until we left! DUH! Anyway - enjoy!



Mckay...me...Ryan - having a blast as you can tell...


Mckay having more fun then he ever imagined! haha



Ryan and me...just after the races!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're dating someone and you didn't tell me...I can't believe you! You guys are cute but you'll have to update me soon!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Did you win?

jamie said...

Haha - I didn't bet - but Ryan won like $13 and only bet once with %5. So it was pretty good. :) Katrina - sorry about not telling you about the new guy, we'll go to dinner when you get back and catch up! :)

Angela said...

Cute pics! Sounds like fun!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

You should blog about your bday. What do you think you have more important things to do??? jk LOL :)