Thursday, July 17, 2008

I know - it's about time, right?!

So, I finally gave into peer pressure and decided to join the fade of blogging! :) Even though my mother did teach me better...we all must experience life despite that. ;) Love you mom! So here we go...we'll see how good I am at keeping this up-to-date. Hope you enjoy what lies ahead and I'm sure there will be some entertaining moments. ;)

8 comments:

kenzie said...

hahaha lol I knew you would succumb sooner or later. JK. ;-D.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's about time...

jamie said...

Thanks, girls! :) I think it should be fun. So, what do you think of the URL I chose?! lol I couldn't really think of anything.

Angela said...

hey.. I can't believe you forgot to put your sister's blog on here.. now I really know who is more important! Kenzie and Katrina!! LOL HA HA

jamie said...

BLAH! I'll be honest - I forgot what yours was called and then I meant to look it up but got busy. Sorry! :P LOL

Anonymous said...

Okay so when are you going to update your blog? I keep checking it but then there's nothing here! Get on that will ya?!?!? JK...

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

It's about time you invite me. Now you need to get posting more stuff. See ya @ work Monday!

kenzie said...

so ya we talked yesterday about updating our blogs and I held up my end but where is yours lady??? Having too much fun with Ryan over your b-day????? hmmmmm??? LMAO!! Hope your having fun umm Camping is it?? lol. Ok Ill stop. Have fun, update SOON!!!