For Ryan's birthday we (a couple friends of his and us) decided to take a trip out to a place called Knolls which is out towards Wendover. It has some good 4 wheeling trails. It was a blast. I didn't get any pics of us 4 wheeling cause I thought I forgot my camera, but then found it! :) Anyway, we also decided to spend a couple of nights in Wendover since we were so close....plus they had a few concerts that were cheap. 
Us at the seafood buffet at Montega Bay - it was delicious!
Ry really enjoying the food and having fun at the same time! :)
Then after dinner we headed to the best concert of the weekend - Clint Black!
He was awesome and it was a whole lot of fun!
Ryan and me outside the Peppermill Concert Hall after Clint Black -
it really was an awesome concert! :)
Then the next concert was Phil Vassar - we didn't expect it to be that fun, but it was
way fun and entertaining! :)
He was awesome on the piano!
Wrapping up the night back at our hotel room...
But we all had a blast so that was fun! :)

1 comment:
You looked so close to Clint Black he could spit on you. I have a confession to make that I totally let slip into the back of my mind but when I was little I use to have a crush on Clint Black. Something about his squinty eyes when he smiles...lol
Post a Comment